Wednesday, February 28, 2024

What do I eat? Feb. 2024

UPDATE INFO: FYI For those who have asked what I eat:
*I eat low-carb; No Sugar/No Wheat, grains
*Only protein, fats, veggies and berries! Nuts, rarely.
*24oz Coffee w/2TBLS cream and Stevia a.m., Tea, Stevia sweetened beverages, as desired.
*Lunch at 1 or 2, Supper at 6 or 7. Some Intermittent fasting.
*No snacks.
*900-1500 calories, the Lower end of the calorie range helps with weight loss as I am very sedentary and am only 5'3".
*My meals are very simple: omelets, burgers w/cheese, meatballs, grilled pork chops or chicken, roasted low-carb veggies, coleslaw, lettuce wraps, etc.
* No Sugar or Starch! I'm sure some minute amounts of S/S have entered my body, but never by choice, in over 6 years now! I'm still learning, and I am making some new adjustments to lose more weight! Intermittent Fasting? No Sweeteners? Lower Calorie Limit? Maybe all of the above! Whatever it takes!! That's what I'll be doing! Stay the course, my friends! Never give up! Total losses w/o surgery: 200+ pounds since 12/2009.*

No comments:

Post a Comment