Friday, February 22, 2013

Renewed Commitment

Well friends, It's been awhile since I was here and I thought I might start up this blog again. I'm not sure of all the benefits of it, but am gonna' give both my weight-loss efforts and blogging about them another shot!

I've been at a standstill with my weight-loss for quite awhile and it's time to move on! Actually, it's more of a matter of "treading water in order to not drown" than it is a stand-still. As you know, if you're not losing, chances are you are gaining! So....I've lost and regained the same 20 pounds for over a year now.  I think it's about time to change that! Don't you?

Here's my plan.....I've begun my Weigh Station plan again100% and am committed to NOT having any SUGAR or CARB relapses that cause that 20 lb regain.  309lb is the mark on the scale that will mark my having lost 200 pounds !! Currently, I'm 34 pounds ABOVE that weight, but this is a goal that I am determined to reach within the next two months or so.  I have a women's retreat to attend NEXT weekend...so that is the first hurdle that I will have to deal with!! It's never an easy thing to change your lifestyle, but I am determined to continue my journey, not only to 309lbs, but to move on down to a weight that is UNDER 200lbs and eventually have skin-removal surgery, which will be necessary due to the massive weight-loss that will have been accomplished.  I've got a long way to go, so I think that I'D BETTER GET BUSY! Welcome to my journey, where I am determined to Strive to Survive!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate your support and welcome your comments on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Easiest way to get off carbs and sugar is to add vitamin b complex to your diet, the B12 complex is to go through the mouth not the skin. In other words take a capsule or tablet of good quality.

    Secondly, JUICE JUICE JUICE. carrots and apples with any green leafy veggie and you will see remarkable changes in your attitude as well as weight, and self control regarding diet.
    best to you, hope this works for you.

    ReplyDelete