Friday, April 5, 2013

I DON'T HAVE A GARDEN-- HOW CAN I STOCK A PANTRY FOR EMERGENCIES?

I've found a great store for getting proteins and vegetables to stock my pantry! The Ready Store has everything I could ever need! The idea of having enough protein for emergencies is a recurring concern of mine, but there I can get dehydrated and freeze-dried food that is packaged to last up to 25 years!


Check it out!  The Ready Store  Meat, Veggies, Fruit.....how can I be sure that I will have these things in an emergency? By having some long-term food storage in my pantry I can have a bit of piece of mind that I don't have to eat JUNK FOOD if the power goes off or I can't get to the grocery store! I'm excited about all the items I'm finding there, and hope you will will check them out! There is a 20% off the entire store SALE going on right now (April, 2013). Click on one of the ADS on this page to stock up today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment