Friday, September 7, 2018

The process of losing weight.

This is a day-by-day, meal-by-meal, journey of repeated good choices! Even if you lose a lot of weight quickly (as I did, initially) you still have to make some emotional adjustments in order to maintain your losses and embrace the new you! If you don't, you are in danger of returning to your old self and what is more comfortable for you emotionally. After losing 200lbs it took me several years of mental health WORK to get to where I am today. During that time. I gradually gained 86lbs back and have only recently been able to lose that weight again and truly embrace the NEW ME. I am finally prepared to face the journey ahead without the fear of what changes will come with another 100lb loss. I love the new me....and look forward to getting to know my skinnier self that is gradually emerging with each pound lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment