Monday, September 3, 2018

Finding my Focus

Since July 1st, I've had almost 2 months of semi-stabilized weight and 'spinning my wheels'!  I'm not sure why I have not lost more weight during this time, instead, having to concentrate on staying near my new low. As soon as I met my goal on July 1st, my weight immediately bumped up several pounds, and the fight to stay there began. I have to consider these times as maintenance and protect my mind from discouragement. 

I praise God for my progress so far.....but need to find the strength to move forward.

I am thankful to friends who help me stay committed to my weight-loss journey and I continue to lean on them.

Today, Labor Day, I am spending time re-assessing my goals and the necessity of reaching them! The ability to walk continues to be a priority.

If you are reading this, please pray for me and for my continued success.

No comments:

Post a Comment