Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BE SMART!

So, It's Wednesday.....Maybe the week did not start as well as you might have liked......Did Easter Sunday festivities throw your diet out of whack? For me, HAM  continues to be the Chief Liar in my life. It pretends to be protein, on my list, okay to eat, etc......when in reality it contains WAY TOO MUCH SALT and  "who knows" what else that totally messes me up!  But it was LEAN PORK, and I'm allowed to eat it, right? Well, maybe, but I repeatedly pay for it in swollen ankles, face, hands and general "feeling worse the next day" than I did before.....The side effects of HAM, leads to mistakes in other areas like CHEESE and PROCESSED MEATS, which just qualdruple the problems.......So....here I am on WEDNESDAY, determined to re-coup my losses and finish the week with healthy choices, SMART goals, and total commitment to my plan! What are SMART goals? They are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Time-bound goals that will get you where you want to be! Let's work on those! I know I am.....You can too!   The first thing to do is to let go of past mistakes and BEGIN! Set your SMART goals and concentrate on them.   Dr. Chuck Shaffer has presented this concept well in the April newsletter! Check it out! http://weighstation.net/newsletters                                                                                                                                                              

Accept the "lessons learned" from past mistakes and begin to move in the direction your want to go! Be thankful for today and grateful for the opportunity to finish the week with a BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment