Thursday, February 28, 2013

A NEW DAY

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. - Lamentations 3:22-24

OKAY,friends! This is why we can never let emotional upheavals of our daily lives dictate our eating patterns! It's a NEW DAY! Yesterday was all doom and gloom for(still unknown origin) but today I woke up early to a fresh blanket of snow on the ground, my mind is clear and peace resides again in my soul. YES! I am EMPOWERED with the knowledge that I did not let a "bad day" throw my eating off track! Step by step, I survived the day!
Yesterday, I had to just 'claim it' by faith, today I 'feel it' but my actions do not change the reality that He is there ALL THE TIME! 
      Regardless, of our feelings or moods, God's word tells us that His love, mercy and faithfulness are bestowed on us day after day, new every morning!

"Thank you, Lord, for your FAITHFULNESS to walk with me and to PROVIDE my needs EVERY DAY!"


Great is Thy Faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness! 

Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth

Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

No comments:

Post a Comment