Friday, March 29, 2013

RESULTS OF STRESS---What's your body telling you?

THEY MISSED ONE!  INCREASED APPETITE! 
 
Thanks to my friend, Laura, for giving this chart to me.  It helps to acknowledge the ORIGIN of the symptoms that we deal with from time to time. This seems OBVIOUS when you look at it, but there's been many a time that I suffered various items in this chart....but didn't connect them to the STRESS I was under...or even worse-yet, the SILENT STRESS that my body was reacting to.  I'm sure there's a different name for it, but what I'm talking about is the way you can be "stressed" without even knowing about it! Your body knows, however, and responds in many, many different ways!  My quest is one of seeing and seeking out the underlying issues that lead to these unwelcome evidences of stress, both Obvious and Obscure!  For me, the most damaging one, OVER-EATING, is the most visible......finding all the "roots" of it is the task at hand.  Habit? Upbringing? Family history? or Stress? Diet is helping me deal with the weight. The rest is an ongoing learning process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment