Friday, March 1, 2013

WHY BOTHER....REPRISE! CHOOSE SUCCESS!


Satan's LIE and ACCUSATION: "Why bother to diet? Just have FUN, EAT and ENJOY YOURSELF!  You can make up for it later! You haven't lost much all year, anyway!"

TRUTH: I have MAINTAINED a great deal of weight-loss!
This is my LIFE I'm fighting for, not just vanity!
              I have worked hard to lose any re-gained pounds this year!
              Letting down my guard results in regained weight!
              Re-losing is harder than gaining!
                     Lessons and life-skills are being learned every day!
              Satan is the father of all LIES and he is not MY FATHER!
              I  can have wonderful happy days and still maintain my low-carb lifestyle!

"With GOD all things are POSSIBLE!"  "He is Faithful, and with the temptation, prepares a way for escape!"  ONCE AGAIN!  Today, I'm claiming HIS TRUTHS and rejecting the LIES of the Devil!

1 comment: