Tuesday, March 26, 2013

IN WORD AND DEED

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, My Lord, my strength and my Redeemer! 
Psalm 19:14




Do I let the Lord control my mouth and the words that come out of it?  Do I think before I speak? Ponder the results of my words?
What about the meditations of my heart? 
Am I meditating on positive, Godly instruction? If not, why not?
Do I let the Lord control my mouth and the food that goes into it?
Like many other things, it's a matter of submission!
How do I respond to the prompting of the Holy Spirit? 
Do I listen, or do I push him aside in order to do (and think) my own things?
Do I show the love of Jesus in my words and actions? 
Or do I say and do whatever I think is okay?

THE CHOICE OF WORDS IS MINE!
THE CHOICE OF BEHAVIOR IS MINE!
MAY I CHOOSE WISELY THE THINGS I DO AND SAY!
MAY I SHOW TO OTHERS THE GRACE AND LOVE 
THAT THE LORD HAS SHOWN TO ME!












No comments:

Post a Comment