Monday, March 4, 2013

BATTLEGROUND of the HEART

March 4th, 2013

Discover the Joy women's conference was a wonderful experience. Jennifer Kennedy Dean from www.prayinglife.org was the guest speaker, and had absolutely life-changing messages for us.  I will forever be ALTER'D by her insights into the examples of "flesh" that need to be "crucified" by the power of God in us! Be sure to check out her site for more information. Her book, ALTER'D, is worth every penny!

I stayed on track with my eating plan and actually lost two pounds!  The war with weight really is won in the heart and mind! When I am focused on my goal and WILLING to take the steps necessary to get there, the War is almost won! Yes, of course, we have to take one step after another and WORK THE PLAN, but being at peace with our decisions is where the victory begins! Being constantly in flux and indecisive about what we want, only leads to failure! When we learn to have a "live and let live" attitude about what those around us are doing, and expect the same from them, we can avoid needless battles over food choices.



“Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4


No comments:

Post a Comment