Monday, March 18, 2013

NEVER GIVE UP!

TODAY'S Temptations are not CARBS!
The biggest temptations are the lies that the enemy would entice me to give in to:
Take the "easy way out" and just QUIT!
Accept the inevitable and just QUIT!
Determine that the road is too long, and just QUIT!
Be ashamed of personal failures, and just QUIT!
Go HIDE from the world, and just QUIT!

Guess what, I WILL NOT QUIT! Just like this darling frog, I've got my addiction by the throat and I will NOT be swallowed up by it, nor will I give any credence to the temptations or lies that come in like a flood!
When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him(Isa 59:19b)


What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:28-31

For we are co-workers in God's service; You are God's field, God's building. I Corinthians 3:9




No comments:

Post a Comment