Friday, March 8, 2013

A BRAND NEW ME?

The scariest things about massive weight-loss are the changes in personality and emotional adjustments that are coming with it!  The woman who, in 2009, was afraid to speak up when wronged, tried to be invisible, hid from the world and often refused to voice her opinion, seems to be LONG GONE!  I discovered this phenomenon awhile back, but became instantly fearful of her arrival on the stage of my life. This new woman is a not a stranger to me, more like an old friend that has been gone for so long that it will take awhile to get to know her again!  She and I are just beginning to become re-acquainted, but I am sure there was a time that she was alive and well!  She tends to have a "free to be me" attitude that refuses to be ignored!  I have a feeling that the rest of my journey is going to be a very interesting ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment